TV Ratings: 'Off Their Rockers' Marathon, 'Parenthood' Win Tuesday
Plugging its upcoming return, NBC ran back-to-back encores of the Betty White series before one of the only original scripted outings of the night.
NBC took New Year's Day in the adults 18-to-49 demo, pulling a 1.6 rating with encores of Betty White's Off Their Rockers and a new outing of Parenthood. Off Their Rockers, which returns for its second season Tuesday, grew with each half-hour, while Parenthood pulled a 1.7 rating at 10 p.m. That's three-tenths of a point shy from its most recent original three weeks ago. NBC averaged 5.3 million viewers.
A block of encores -- NCIS, NCIS: L.A., Vegas -- brought in a 1.2 rating in 18-to-49 and 8.6 million viewers on CBS. ABC, also in encores with Shark Tank, Happy Endings, Don't Trust the B--- in Apt. 23 and Nashville, averaged a 0.9 rating and 3 million viewers.
Fox had back-to-back episodes of Ben and Kate and New Girl, which brought in a 0.7 rating and 1.6 million viewers.
On The CW, an encore of Hart of Dixie preceded one of the few remaining episodes of Emily Owens, M.D. The drama averaged a 0.4 in 18-to-49. The network averaged a 0.3 rating and 1.2 million viewers.
Univision, besting all but NBC in the key demo, averaged a 1.5 rating.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR