TV Ratings: 'Shark Tank' Leads Friday, CBS Lineup Gets Season Highs
"CSI: NY" and "Blue Bloods" rise in the demo, though unscripted fare still tops the night.
Fast National returns give CBS and ABC a shared demo victory on Friday night, but it's the former that earned the most notable victories. After a boosted (20 percent) Undercover Boss (1.8 adults), both CSI: NY (1.6 adults) and Blue Bloods (1.6 adults) reached season highs in the demo. They were up two and three tenths of a point, respectively. CBS averaged a 1.6 adults rating and 10.3 million viewers for the night.
Also pulling a 1.6 in adults, and coming in second with 6.1 million viewers, ABC started the night with boosted showings from Last Man Standing (1.5 adults) and Malibu Country (1.4 adults). The duo rose one tenth and two tenths of a point, respectively. Shark Tank (2.0 adults) was up two tenths, topping all efforts across broadcast for the night, and 20/20 (1.5 adults) was up a tenth.
NBC encored the first two episode of 1600 Penn before a two-hour Dateline (1.4 adults), which was off a tenth of a point from last week. The network averaged a 1.2 rating in the demo and 4.8 million viewers.
Fringe (0.8 adults) dropped two tenths of a point on Fox, falling shy of a Kitchen Nightmares encore. Fox pulled a 0.9 adults rating and 2.5 million viewers.
Nikita and Arrow encores earned a 0.3 adults rating and 924,000 viewers for The CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!