TV Ratings: 'Shark Tank,' 'Nikita' Finales Rise, 'Undercover Boss' Drops
The last Friday of the season sees the ABC reality competition finish nearly 20 percent north of last year.
ABC topped the last Friday of the 2012-13 season with an average 1.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 5.7 million viewers. Back-to-back episodes of Shark Tank earned 1.2 and 1.9 ratings in the key demo, with the 9 p.m. season finale up a tenth of a point from last week and 19 percent from last year's closer. 20/20 (1.5 adults) dropped two tenths of a point at 10 p.m.
A two-hour Dateline (1.1 adults) was even on NBC, while Rock Center (1.3 adults) grew by a tenth of a point. NBC averaged a 1.2 rating with 18-49-ers and 5.2 million viewers.
Undercover Boss (1.0 adults) shed six tenths of a point at 8 p.m., with 48 Hours bringing in a 0.9 in the demo. CBS averaged a 1.0 rating among adults 18-49 and 4.9 million viewers.
Kitchen Nightmares and Bones encores fetched Fox a 0.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.2 million viewers.
And on the CW, the season finale of Nikita (0.4 adults) was up two tenths of a point from last week -- giving the network an average 0.3 rating in the key demo and 936,000 viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR