TV Ratings: Rising 'So You Think You Can Dance' Tops Stanley Cup Final
The Fox competition takes the night in adults 18-49, while the premiere of CBS' "Dogs in the City" wins its hour among total viewers.
Fox's So You Think You Can Dance fared even better during the second night of its new season, topping all other Wednesday broadcasts among adults 18-49 and viewers. The two-hour episode pulled in a 2.6 demo rating, up 8 percent from last Thursday, and 6.97 million viewers.
Summer reality freshman Dogs in the City did well on CBS. The one-hour premiere earned a 1.3 rating among adults 18-49 and 6.7 million viewers. The network followed the 8 p.m. broadcast with repeats of Criminal Minds and CSI for a nightly average of a 1.3 rating with 18-49-ers and 6.5 million viewers.
Encores of ABC comedies The Middle, Suburgatory, Modern Family, Happy Endings and Don't Trust the B---- in Apt. 23 averaged a 1.2 adults rating for ABC and 3.8 million viewers.
Non-time-adjusted numbers for Game 1 of the 2012 Stanley Cup Final, which saw the Los Angeles Kings top the New Jersey Devils in overtime, have NBC in fourth place with a 1.0 rating in the demo and 2.7 million viewers. Those numbers are likely to change when finals come in.
America's Next Top Model earned a 0.6 rating among adults 18-49 on The CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- 'True Detective' Deleted Scene: Rust and Lori Break Up
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Things In A Giant Tank For A Good Cause
- 'Of Many' Film Produced By Chelsea Clinton To Premier At Tribeca Film Festival, Featuring Muslim-Jewish Relations
- The 'High School Musical' Song Ranking You've Been Waiting For