TV Ratings: Steady 'MasterChef' Leads Wednesday, 'Baking Competition' Holds
UPDATED: Fox leads the night in the key demo and total viewers with two hours of the Gordon Ramsay series.
Retaining last week's 2.2 rating among adults 18-49, Fox's MasterChef topped Wednesday night in the key demo. The series, which aired a two-hour episode between 8 and 10 p.m., also averaged 5.4 million viewers.
The American Baking Competition (1.0 adults) was steady with last week's premiere on CBS, leading into a block of encores. The network averaged a 1.1 adults rating for the night and 5.3 million viewers.
ABC saw lows for canceled comedies Family Tools (0.9 adults) and How to Live With Your Parents (1.3 adults), both down a tenth of a point from last week's scores. The Lookout (1.1 adults) matched last week's premiere score, and the network averaged a 1.1 adults rating and 3.9 million viewers for the night.
Dateline (1.1 adults) dipped on NBC, coming in four-tenths of a point shy of last Wednesday. The network pulled a 0.9 rating with adults 18-49 and 4.3 million viewers for the night.
Encores netted The CW a 0.4 rating with adults 18-49 and 1.2 million viewers.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR