TV Ratings: Steady 'Shark Tank' Leads Friday, 'Touch' and 'The Job' Slide
ABC tops the broadcast nets in the key demo, while entries from Fox and CBS fall from last week's premieres.
ABC took the crown with adults 18-49 on Friday night, averaging a 1.5 rating. Last Man Standing (1.4 adults) and Malibu Country (1.1 adults) were down a respective tenth and two-tenths of a point before a steady Shark Tank (1.8 adults) topped the night's broadcast offerings. 20/20 (1.5 adults) was up two-tenths of a point at 10 p.m. The network averaged 6.1 million viewers.
The all-news lineup on NBC gave the network an average 1.2 rating with adults 18-49 and 6.1 million viewers. Dateline (1.3 adults) and Rock Center With Brian Williams (1.1 adults) were both a tenth of a point short of last week's respective demo scores.
The Job (0.7 adults) dropped two tenths from its low premiere last week, setting off dips for CSI: NY (1.2 adults, down four tenths of a point) and Blue Bloods (1.4 adults, down one tenth of a point). CBS averaged a 1.1 rating with 18-49-ers and a dominant 7.5 million viewers.
Kitchen Nightmares (1.1 adults) was up a tenth of a point from its last original two weeks ago on Fox, but Touch (0.7 adults) faltered in its second outing of the season. The sophomore drama dropped two-tenths of a point from its 9 p.m. demo showing last week. The network averaged a 0.9 adults rating and 2.9 million viewers.
The movie Paper Heart earned just a 0.2 adults rating and 610,000 viewers on The CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR