TV Ratings: Strong Stanley Cup Finals Drive NBC's Wednesday
Fast Nationals have Game 4 of the Bruins-Blackhawks series already up by 175 percent from last year's comparable showdown.
The tied series between the Boston Bruins and the Chicago Blackhawks continues to be a huge draw for NBC. Fast National returns have Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals averaging a 2.2 rating among adults 18-49 and 6.2 million viewers before adjustments. In the key demographic, that's a 175 percent jump over last year's final tally for the fourth game.
Against hockey, and a 4 percent usage drop in the key demo, MasterChef (2.1 adults) dropped two tenths of a point from last week. Fox's two-hour episode averaged 5.3 million viewers.
A steady American Baking Competition (1.2 adults) was the only new offering on CBS, giving the network an average 1.1 rating with adults 18-49 and 5.95 million viewers for the night.
ABC again had burn-off episodes of Family Tools (0.9 adults) and How to Live With Your Parents (1.0 adults) in between encores. Family Tools was even with last week, while Parents dropped two tenths of a point to a series low. ABC averaged a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.8 million viewers.
Encores of Arrow and Supernatural averaged a 0.4 demo rating and 1.2 million viewers on the CW.
Univision had a 1.5 adults rating and 3.6 million viewers for the night, while Telemundo had a 0.8 rating with adults 18-49 and 1.8 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR