TV Ratings: 'Talent,' 'Dance' and 'Big Brother' Drop on Tuesday
"Betty White's Off Their Rockers" and "Extreme Weight Loss" also hit lows on a night without growth for any broadcast net.
Fast National returns give a Tuesday win to NBC, though not without hitting a few lows in the process. A new outing of Betty White's Off Their Rockers (0.8 rating with adults 18-49) dropped two-tenths of a point from last week to a series low. America's Got Talent (2.3 adults), down three-tenths, was at a season low. Still, NBC's average 1.8 rating with adults 18-49 and 7.4 million viewers topped the rest of the competition.
A two-hour So You Think You Can Dance dropped two-tenths of a point from last week for an average 1.5 rating among adults 18-49. The Fox competition also averaged 4.3 million viewers.
Sandwiched between repeats, this summer's lone Tuesday offering of Big Brother (1.8 adults) tied a series low, down four-tenths of a point from last Wednesday's opener. CBS also averaged a 1.2 rating with adults 18-49 and 5.98 million viewers for the night.
ABC saw the recently renewed Extreme Weight Loss (1.0 adults) drop two-tenths of a point from last week to tie a season low. The network pulled a 0.9 adults rating and 3.3 million viewers for the night.
Encores averaged a 0.2 rating with adults 18-49 and 609,000 viewers for the CW.
Univision pulled a 1.4 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.7 million viewers. Telemundo had a 0.7 adults rating and 1.7 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack