TV Ratings: 'Teen Choice Awards' Drop 27%
CBS wins the night with "Same Name," which was up 23% over last week.
CBS won Sunday night with a strong showing of Same Name, which was up 23 percent over last week.
Big Brother was flat with its last Sunday episode.
Fox tied for second place with ABC. The Teen Choice Awards were down 27 percent in the key 18-49 demo over last summer's airing with a 1.1 rating and 3.2 million viewers. Not unsurprisingly, they performed well with teens. The show was up 8 percent among that demo, and Fox's highest-rated telecast of the summer among teens.
Univision came in third with a 1.2.
On NBC, which was in last, a new episode of The Marriage Ref was up 11 percent from last Sunday.
Below, networks ranked with show demo and total viewers.
CBS - 1.7
· 60 Minutes (R): 1.2, 8.7 million viewers
· Big Brother: 2.8, 7.8 million viewers
· Same Name: 1.6, 5.1 million viewers
· CSI: Miami (R): 1.2, 5 million viewers
FOX - 1.0
· American Dad (R): 0.7, 1.7 million viewers
· Family Guy (R): 1.1, 2.4 million viewers
· 2011 Teen Choice Awards (S): 1.1, 3.2 million viewers
ABC - 1.0
· America's Funniest Home Videos (R): 1.3, 5.3 million viewers
· Ty's Great British Adventures (S): 1.0, 3.8 million viewers
· Take The Money and Run (R): 0.9, 3.1 million viewers
· Body of Proof (R): 0.9, 3.6 million viewers
NBC - 0.7
· Dateline (R): 0.5, 3.2 million viewers
· It's Worth What? (R): 0.7, 2.7 million viewers
· The Marriage Ref (S): 0.9, 3.1 million viewers
· The Marriage Ref: 1.0, 2.7 million viewers
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram