TV Ratings: 'Teen Wolf' Summer Finale Rises for MTV
A&E's "Longmire" airs its second-most-watched episode as the season-two finale approaches.
MTV's Teen Wolf closed out the first half of its third season up in the ratings.
Monday's summer closer averaged 2.1 million total viewers, an improvement from last year's finale, which drew 1.7 million viewers.
For the first half of the season, the 12-episode run averaged 1.9 million viewers, a 200,000 jump from the seasons-one and -two averages, and rose double digits in MTV's core 12-34 demo with a 1.8 rating.
A&E's Longmire, which on Monday aired its penultimate episode of the second season, drew a season high in the adults 25-54 demo with a 1.16 rating.
The one-hour drama — which has yet to be renewed — posted its most watched episode since the May 27 premiere, with 4.1 million viewers, and in the 18-49 demo with a 0.8 rating.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR