TV Ratings: 'Glee' Falls 6 Percent, 'Body of Proof' and 'Raising Hope' Rise
CBS and a strong "NCIS" top Tuesday, which saw Fox's flagship comedy drop to a 2.9 in adults 18-49.
CBS, down from the previous week's season highs, still won Tuesday night. The network averaged a 3.2 rating among adults 18-49 and 15.4 million among viewers. With a 4.0 in the demo and just a notch under 20 million in total audience, NCIS gave the strongest performance of any broadcast during the night.
Glee dropped 6 percent, two tenths of a point, in adults 18-49 for Fox, down to a 2.9. The series posted modest gains in viewers, however, up to 7.1 million from the last outing. New Girl also gained in viewers (6.9 million), staying tight at a 3.5 in adults 18-49. Raising Hope improved for the second week running, moving up to a 2.2 rating an average audience of 4.8 million.
The Dancing With the Stars semifinals results performed almost the same as last week, posting a 2.7 in the demo and 14.96 million viewers. Comedies Last Man Standing and Man Up! were also on par with the previous weeks, earning a respective 2.6 and 1.7 in adults 18-49, while drama Body of Proof (sidelined last week for a news special) returned up with a 2.1 and an average audience of 9.8 million.
NBC's Biggest Loser dropped three tenths of a point down to a 2.1 in adults 18-49, while the 10:00 p.m. showing of Parenthood slipped just one tenth to a 1.9.
90210 and Ringer both pulled a 0.7 for the CW. Both series posted strong showings in average viewers, with Ringer bringing in its largest audience since the last week of September and 90210 its biggest all season.
CBS -- 3.2
· NCIS: 19.9 million, 4.0
· NCIS: LA: 15.0 million, 3.3
· Unforgettable: 11.2 million, 2.4
Fox -- 2.9
· Glee: 7.1 million, 2.9
· New Girl: 6.9 million, 3.5
· Raising Hope: 4.8 million, 2.2
ABC -- 2.3
· Last Man Standing: 8.97 million, 2.6
· Man Up!: 6.3 million, 1.7
· Dancing With the Stars results: 14.96 million, 2.7
· Body of Proof: 9.8 million, 2.1
NBC -- 2.0
· The Biggest Loser: 6.2 million, 2.1
· Parenthood: 4.96 million, 1.9
The CW -- 0.7
· 90210: 1.6 million, 0.7
· Ringer: 1.9 million, 0.7
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack