TV Ratings: Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' Hits Another Series High
"The Fosters" hits a series high on Monday with 2.1 million viewers.
Tyler Perry's scripted drama The Haves and the Have Nots hit another viewership high.
Following a series high for the July 30 episode, the one-hour series cracked the 2 million total viewers mark for its most recent broadcast. Thus far this season, The Haves and the Have Nots is averaging 1.7 million viewers and a 1.5 rating among women 25-54 during its Tuesday 9 p.m. period.
On Monday, ABC Family's The Fosters, returning in January 2014, hit a series high 2.1 million viewers — the first time the one-hour drama crossed the 2 million mark — for the summer finale. Lead-in Switched at Birth, already renewed for season three, also hit a season high 1.8 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR