TV Ratings: 'Under the Dome' Rises, NBC Airs Royal Baby Special
"Dateline: The Royal Baby" grows in the struggling "Siberia" spot, while "Mistresses" and "Get Out Alive" also see boosts.
CBS, ABC and Univision shared a demo victory on Monday night thanks to boosted episodes of Under the Dome, The Bachelorette and Mistresses.
Under the Dome pulled a 2.8 rating among adults 18-49, rising a tenth of a point from last week's episode. The hour, following a block of encores, also brought a win in viewership with 6.8 million. CBS averaged a 1.7 rating with adults 18-49 for the night.
Sharing its 1.7 adults average for the night, ABC saw both The Bachelorette (1.9 adults) and Mistresses (1.2 adults) rise by a tenth of a point. The network brought in 5.7 million viewers for the night.
American Ninja Warrior (1.6 adults) started the night steady for NBC before Get Out Alive (1.4 adults) rose a tenth of a point. The NBC News special Dateline: The Royal Baby (1.0 adults), while not rocking the boat, did improve from the hour's Siberia showing last week by two-tenths of a point. NBC pulled a 1.3 adults rating and 3.98 million viewers for the night.
Breaking Pointe returned to The CW with a 0.2 rating among adults 18-49 and 537,000 viewers.
Univision tied CBS and ABC's 1.7 rating in the demo, also bringing in 4.2 million viewers, while Telemundo pulled a 0.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 1.6 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR