TV Ratings: 'Undercover Boss' and 'Shark Tank' Lead Friday, NAACP Image Awards Even
The CBS lineup, including a steady "Blue Bloods," tops the night among adults 18-49 and total viewers.
CBS ranked number one with adults 18-49 (1.6 rating) and total viewers (10.5 million viewers), powered by a steady Undercover Boss (1.9 adults) at 8 p.m. CSI:NY (1.5 adults) was off a tenth from its last original, while Blue Bloods (1.5 adults) was even.
Just behind CBS with an average 1.5 adults rating, ABC started with Last Man Standing (an even 1.3 adults) and Malibu Country (1.1 adults, off a tenth of a point). Shark Tank (1.9 adults) jumped four tenths of a point from its last original, before a new 20/20 (1.5 adults). The network averaged 6.1 million viewers.
The NAACP Image Awards (0.8 adults) was even with last year's showing on NBC. Dateline (1.1 adults) was off a tenth of a point, giving the network an average 0.9 adults rating and 3.5 million viewers.
Kitchen Nightmares (1.0 adults) dropped four tenths of a point on Fox. Combined with an encore of The Following, the network averaged a 0.8 adults rating and 2.7 million viewers.
On the CW, Nikita (0.4 adults) was off a tenth of a point from last week's season high. The network averaged a 0.3 rating with adults 18-49 and 1 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR