TV Ratings: VH1's TLC Telepic 'CrazySexyCool' Tops Cable
Besting all previous original movies on the network with 4.5 million viewers, the event also eclipses the year's telefilm offerings across cable.
CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story can safely add a few more glowing adjectives to its credit today. The VH1 original movie pulled an impressive 2.9 rating among adults 18-49 on Monday night -- likely besting all cable offerings, save ESPN's Monday Night Football, ahead of final returns.
The highest-rated cable movie this year -- excluding sister network BET's backdoor pilot for Being Mary Jane -- it also ranks as VH1's strongest-performing original to date. A total 4.5 million viewers tuned in to the 9 p.m. premiere telecast, many of whom ended up being a rather active audience. VH1 credits the movie with generating just shy of 2 million tweets, making it the most social TV outing of the day.
The movie fared the strongest among women 18-34 with a 5.5 rating.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR