TV Ratings: 'The Voice' and 'Dancing With the Stars' Rise, 'Splash' and 'Ready for Love' Drop
NBC and ABC's reality offerings go in two different directions, while Fox's "Hell's Kitchen" holds steady.
The Voice extended its Monday dominance into Tuesday, rising a tenth of a point from last week's hourlong format for a 4.5 rating with adults 18-49. That did little for Ready for Love, however. The dating competition dropped two tenths of a point from its weak premiere to a 1.3 rating with adults 18-49. Still, NBC easily won the night in the key demo with an average 2.4 rating, averaging 6.8 million viewers.
Front-loading the night with encores didn't hurt CBS. The network topped Tuesday in total viewers (9.8 million) and tied Fox and ABC among adults 18-49 with a 1.5 rating. The network had repeats of NCIS, NCIS: LA and an even original of Golden Boy (1.5 adults).
Splash (1.1 adults) continues to drop on ABC, falling another tenth of a point at 8 p.m. Dancing With the Stars (2.1 adults) improved by the same measure during its results show. Body of Proof (1.4 adults) held steady with last week's showing, giving the network a 1.5 rating among 18-49-ers and 8.9 million viewers.
On Fox, Hell's Kitchen (1.9 adults) held last week's score in the key demo. Encores of New Girl and The Mindy Project finished up the night, giving the network a 1.5 adults rating and 3.4 million viewers.
Hart Of Dixie (0.5 adults) slipped a tenth of a point on the CW, giving the network an average 0.4 rating with adults 18-49 rating and 990,000 viewers.
Univision averaged a 1.5 rating with adults 18-49 as well, pulling in 3.6 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)