TV Ratings: Rising 'Wipeout' Drives ABC to Thursday Win
Fox's "Take Me Out" ends steady, while a preview special of CBS' "3" pulls few eyeballs.
Fast affiliate ratings have ABC topping all broadcast nets among adults 18-49 and viewers on Thursday night, buoyed by a resurgent episode of Wipeout. The competition was up half of a point in the demo, for a 2.2 adults rating. Rookie Blue had a smaller boost, posting a 1.5 rating among 18-49-ers. The network averaged a 1.9 adults rating for the night and 6.4 million viewers.
Encores of Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men led into a steady outing of Big Brother, which pulled a 2.2 rating among adults 18-49. A special preview of dating series 3 pulled a 0.8 rating among adults 18-49. CBS averaged a 1.7 adults rating for the night and 5.3 million viewers.
Univision earned a 1.3 rating among adults 18-49, while Fox averaged a 0.9 adults rating and 2.3 million viewers with the Take Me Out finale (1.2 rating) and a Glee repeat (0.6 rating).
Encores of The Office and Parks and Recreation led into slightly boosted broadcasts of Saving Hope, which posted a 0.6 rating among adults 18-49, and Rock Center With Brian Williams (0.8 adults rating). The network earned a 0.7 adults rating and 2.9 million viewers.
The CW pulled a 0.3 adults rating and 769,000 viewers with encores.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR