TV Ratings: 'Wipeout' and 'Motive' Sink, Steady 'Hell's Kitchen' Tops Thursday
Against repeats and ABC's dipping block, Fox ties Univision to top the night in the key demo.
Hell's Kitchen topped Thursday night with a steady 2.0 rating among adults 18-49. The original also delivered its largest audience since its summer premiere, leading into the finale of Does Someone Have to Go? (0.9 adults). The reality series was steady with its last showing. Fox averaged a 1.4 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.8 million viewers.
Encores earned CBS an average 1.2 rating with adults 18-49 and a dominant 6.2 million viewers.
ABC, airing all originals, suffered steep drops for both Wipeout (0.9 adults) and Motive (0.9 adults). Both series were down three-tenths of a point from their last originals, which aired before the NBA Finals, and the veteran competition was at a new series low. Rookie Blue (1.1 adults) also was down, but only by a tenth of a point. ABC averaged a 1.0 adults rating and 4.6 million viewers.
Also in repeats, NBC averaged a 0.7 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.3 million viewers. The CW had a 0.3 adults rating and 694,000 viewers.
Univision tied Fox to lead the night in the demo, averaging a 1.4 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.7 million viewers. Telemundo averaged a 0.8 adults rating and 1.8 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR