TV Ratings: 'So You Think You Can Dance,' 'America's Got Talent' Fall
ABC's "Primetime Nightline" was down 31 percent from last week's episode, which featured Barbara Walters' interview of Casey Anthony's defense lawyer Jose Baez.
CBS and NBC tied in Wednesday night ratings. Each net scored a 1.9 in the 18-49 demo.
Fox's So You Think You Can Dance dipped 25 percent going head to head against CBS' Big Brother, which was up 4 percent from Sunday's telecast and posted its best Wednesday premiere in viewers and key demo since 2003. Fox came in third place.
NBC's America's Got Talent was down 22 percent from last Wednesday, earning its lowest-rated telecast of the summer. Minute to Win It was also down 14 percent from last week. Love in the Wild was down 11 percent, its lowest-rated telecast this summer.
ABC's Primetime Nightline was down 31 percent from last week's episode, which featured Barbara Walters' interview of Casey Anthony's defense lawyer Jose Baez.
Univision was in fourth, ABC in fifth, Telemundo in sixth and the CW in last.
CBS - 1.9
- Big Brother (time period premiere): 2.6, 7.2 million viewers
- Criminal Minds (R): 1.5, 6.6 million viewers
- CSI (R): 1.5, 7.3 million viewers
NBC - 1.9
- Minute To Win It: 1.2, 4.8 million viewers
- America's Got Talent: 2.8, 11 million viewers
- Love In The Wild: 1.7, 5.1 million viewers
FOX - 1.8
- So You Think You Can Dance: 1.8, 3.6 million viewers
ABC - 0.9
- Charlie Brown: Lucy Must Be Traded (RS): 0.8, 3.6 million viewers
- The Middle (R): 0.9, 3.3 million viewers
- Modern Family (R): 1.2, 3.6 million viewers
- Happy Endings (R): 0.9, 2.8 million viewers
- Nightline Primetime: 0.9/3, 4.1 million viewers
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR