TV Ratings: 'So You Think You Can Dance' Rebounds, 'America's Got Talent' Dips
Betty White makes a steady return to NBC, and "Extreme Weight Loss" returns from its break with a boost.
NBC topped another Tuesday in the key demographic, albeit less aggressively with The Voice now off the schedule. A steady Betty White's Off Their Rockers (1.1 adults) returned to offer a considerably more modest lead-in for America's Got Talent (2.6 adults). The series dropped four tenths of a point from last week to a season low. The network averaged a 2.1 rating with adults 18-49 and eight million viewers.
Without The Voice finale to contend with, a two-hour So You Think You Can Dance (1.6 adults) was up two tenths of a point from last week's season low. The series was also up in total viewers, averaging 4.4 million.
Extreme Weight Loss (1.2 adults) was up two tenths of a point from its last original airing three weeks ago, helping give ABC an average 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.5 million viewers for the night.
Encores fetched CBS an average 0.9 demo rating and 6.4 million viewers, while CW repeats averaged a 0.2 rating with 18-49-ers and 738,000 viewers.
Univision averaged a 1.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.8 million viewers. Telemundo had a 0.8 adults rating and 1.8 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack