TV's 3 to See: THR's Live Feed Picks for Monday Night
Our recommendations for don't miss TV. Set your DVR.
In the vast world that is our TV choices each day, The Hollywood Reporter’s Live Feed hopes to make your life a bit easier. Each day we’ll curate the top three shows and episodes we think you should tune in to.
For Monday, our three to see are:
Weeds, Showtime, 10 p.m.
Our favorite unlucky in love, drug-dealing mom, Nancy Botwin (Mary-Louise Parker) is back and she’s in a New York state of mind. After serving three years in prison, she gets paroled to serve the rest of her time in a halfway house and old habits die hard (wink). The guys have moved on with their lives in Denmark, but it won’t take long before they find out mom’s free again.
Platinum Hit, Bravo, 10 p.m.
The dramatic contestants competing in this songwriting competition don’t always sound so great, but it is enlightening to hear what the judges think will be a “hit or miss.”
The Big C, Showtime, 10:30 p.m.
It’s a girls’ night out on Showtime with Cathy Jamison (Laura Linney) returning with a new attitude. Now that others know about her cancer, Cathy is ready to address it head on. A new oncologist (played by MASH’s Alan Alda) may be able to give her some much-needed time.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR