'Pan Am' Lands 'Twilight's' Ashley Greene for Recurring Guest Role
The movie vamp boards the ABC series on the next new episode on Dec. 4.
One of the stars of The Twilight Saga movie franchise will be digging her fangs into a recurring guest role on ABC’s Pan Am.
Greene will play a socialite from co-pilot Ted’s (Michael Moseley) past starting on the next episode airing Dec. 4 titled “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang” for a three-episode arc.
Greene stars as Alice Cullen, Edward’s (Robert Pattinson) sister who’s able to see the future, in The Twilight Saga. The final installment of the series based on the novels by Stephenie Meyer is split into two movies. Breaking Dawn Part 1 opens in theatres on Nov. 18.
Pan Am airs Sundays at 10 p.m.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram