'Twilight' Actor Heads to USA's 'White Collar'
Jackson Rathbone has landed a "volatile" role for the fourth season.
White Collar has nabbed a Twilight vet for a guest stint.
Jackson Rathbone, best known as Jasper Hale in the Twilight movies, will appear in an upcoming episode of the USA drama as an ex-con, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
Rathbone will take on the "volatile" role of Nate Osbourne, who will steal anything for love, as Huffington Post TV first reported.
Nate is one half of a Bonnie and Clyde-type pair who break out of jail and make an unexpected appearance at an event that both Neal (Matt Bomer) and Sara (Hilarie Burton) are attending.
Repped by Paradigm and Cutler Management, the Twilight vet next appears in the saga's final installment, Breaking Dawn - Part 2, and starred in and executive produced McG's web series Aim High.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws