'Unforgettable' Actress to Recur on ABC Family's 'Twisted' (Exclusive)
Actor T.J. Ramini will join Daya Vaidya in multiple-episode arcs.
Two more actors are getting Twisted.
Former Unforgettable regular Daya Vaidya has landed a recurring role on ABC Family's upcoming murder mystery, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. T.J. Ramini, who starred in U.K. series The Bill, also will appear in multiple episodes.
Twisted centers on Danny (Avan Jogia), a teen with a troubled past who recently reconnects with his two female best friends from childhood. He becomes the prime suspect when a fellow student surprisingly is found dead in her home.
Vaidya will play Sandy, Kyle's (Sam Robards) tough and sexy female deputy who is helping with the murder investigation. She is playful, smart and finishes her boss' sentences. Her first appearance will come in episode two.
Ramini drops by starting in the fourth episode as Danny's father but will be seen in flashback form.
Vaidya is repped by Rob D'Avola and Associates, while Ramini -- whose credits include 24 and NCIS -- is repped by Bloomfields Management, Pakula/King & Associates and Ferrantino Entertainment.
Twisted premieres 9 p.m. June 11 on ABC Family.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game