'Unforgettable' Actress to Recur on ABC Family's 'Twisted' (Exclusive)
Actor T.J. Ramini will join Daya Vaidya in multiple-episode arcs.
Two more actors are getting Twisted.
Former Unforgettable regular Daya Vaidya has landed a recurring role on ABC Family's upcoming murder mystery, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. T.J. Ramini, who starred in U.K. series The Bill, also will appear in multiple episodes.
Twisted centers on Danny (Avan Jogia), a teen with a troubled past who recently reconnects with his two female best friends from childhood. He becomes the prime suspect when a fellow student surprisingly is found dead in her home.
Vaidya will play Sandy, Kyle's (Sam Robards) tough and sexy female deputy who is helping with the murder investigation. She is playful, smart and finishes her boss' sentences. Her first appearance will come in episode two.
Ramini drops by starting in the fourth episode as Danny's father but will be seen in flashback form.
Vaidya is repped by Rob D'Avola and Associates, while Ramini -- whose credits include 24 and NCIS -- is repped by Bloomfields Management, Pakula/King & Associates and Ferrantino Entertainment.
Twisted premieres 9 p.m. June 11 on ABC Family.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR