'Young and the Restless' Star Joins ABC Family's 'Twisted' (Exclusive)
Stacy Haiduk is set to appear in at least two episodes in the murder mystery drama.
A star from The Young and the Restless is heading to a mysterious world.
Stacy Haiduk, best known as Mary Jane Benson/Patty Williams, has booked a recurring role in ABC Family's murder mystery Twisted, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. She will appear in episodes 10 and 11.
Twisted revolves around Danny Desai (Victorious' Avan Jogia), a teen with a troubled past who reconnects with his two female best friends from childhood. He becomes the prime suspect when a fellow student, Regina, is found dead in her home following a party.
Haiduk will play Marilyn Rossi, a tough but attractive investigator at a private security firm, who is hired by the mayor to help with the investigation of Regina's murder. Her character is all business and has more than a few secrets.
She is repped by Bauman, Redanty & Shaul and Brad Warshaw. Haiduk is also known for SeaQuest 2032 and as Lana Lang in The Adventures of Superboy, and has appeared in All My Children, the original Melrose Place and Heroes.
Twisted airs 9 p.m. Tuesdays on ABC Family.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR