'Twisted': Teri Hatcher Makes Her Directorial Debut (Exclusive Photos)
The "Desperate Housewives" alum steps behind the camera for the March 11 episode of the ABC Family drama.
Desperate Housewives alum Teri Hatcher is getting Twisted.
The actress makes her directorial debut in the March 11 episode of the ABC Family teen drama, currently airing its rookie season. The Hollywood Reporter debuts behind-the-scenes photos of Hatcher at work.
In the hour, titled "The Son Also Falls," Jo (Maddie Hasson) realizes she must move on without Danny (Avan Jogia) and does so by running for student body president -- surprising everyone, including herself -- which complicates matters with Rico (Ashton Moio) and his girlfriend, who is vying for the presidency.
This marks the first time Hatcher will be behind the camera in TV and in film. She had a recurring role on ABC Family's short-lived Jane by Design in 2012 and was slated to direct an episode of the one-hour drama, which never came to fruition due to the show's cancelation.
Hatcher's Desperate Housewives cohort Eva Longoria also will make her TV directorial debut with the season-two premiere of Lifetime's Devious Maids.
Twisted airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on ABC Family.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR