'Two and a Half Men': Carl Reiner Navigates Holland Taylor, Amber Tamblyn (Exclusive Photos)
The TV icon will reprise his role on the Chuck Lorre comedy with a multiple-episode run in season 11.
TV icon Carl Reiner is headed back to CBS' Two and a Half Men.
The 12-time Emmy winner will reprise his role as producer Marty Pepper in the second episode of season 11 and The Hollywood Reporter has the first look at his return.
During the Oct. 3 episode, titled "I Think I Banged Lucille Ball," Charlie's (Charlie Sheen) long-lost (lesbian) daughter Jenny (Amber Tamblyn) will move in with Evelyn (Holland Taylor) after Walden (Ashton Kutcher) begins to feel cramped in his own home.
Taylor and Reiner will both appear for multiple-episode runs this season, which will find the veteran Chuck Lorre comedy moving to a new time slot on Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. starting Sept. 26.
Check out the first-look photos of Reiner's return, above and below, and hit the comments with your thoughts. Are you looking forward to the new season of Men?
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)