'Two and a Half Men' Casts New Love Interest for Courtney Thorne-Smith (Exclusive)
D.B. Sweeney will play Lyndsey's new boyfriend on the Chuck Lorre comedy's upcoming 11th season.
Alan's (Jon Cryer) ex is getting a new beau on CBS' Two and a Half Men.
D.B. Sweeney has nabbed a guest turn on the upcoming 11th season of the Chuck Lorre comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The well-traveled actor, who recently booked a recurring role on ABC's freshman drama Betrayal, will play Larry, the boyfriend to Courtney Thorne-Smith's Lyndsey. His character is a manager in the entertainment business who is described as a good regular guy who isn't slimy or fake. Sweeney is currently slated to appear in one episode.
The actor, whose credits include The Cutting Edge, joins a cast that recently added House grad Amber Tamblyn to its ranks. She'll help fill the void left by Angus T. Jones' reduced role and play Charlie's long-lost daughter.
Sweeney is repped by DBA and Rain Management Group.
Men returns Sept. 26 on CBS in its new time slot at 9:30 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR