'Two and a Half Men' Casts New Love Interest for Courtney Thorne-Smith (Exclusive)
D.B. Sweeney will play Lyndsey's new boyfriend on the Chuck Lorre comedy's upcoming 11th season.
Alan's (Jon Cryer) ex is getting a new beau on CBS' Two and a Half Men.
D.B. Sweeney has nabbed a guest turn on the upcoming 11th season of the Chuck Lorre comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The well-traveled actor, who recently booked a recurring role on ABC's freshman drama Betrayal, will play Larry, the boyfriend to Courtney Thorne-Smith's Lyndsey. His character is a manager in the entertainment business who is described as a good regular guy who isn't slimy or fake. Sweeney is currently slated to appear in one episode.
The actor, whose credits include The Cutting Edge, joins a cast that recently added House grad Amber Tamblyn to its ranks. She'll help fill the void left by Angus T. Jones' reduced role and play Charlie's long-lost daughter.
Sweeney is repped by DBA and Rain Management Group.
Men returns Sept. 26 on CBS in its new time slot at 9:30 p.m.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR