'Two and a Half Men' Enlists 'Disaster Date' Prankster (Exclusive)
Monika Smith will mix it up with Ashton Kutcher and Jon Cryer in an October episode of the CBS comedy.
Upright Citizens Brigade and Second City alum Monika Smith is heading to CBS’ Two and Half Men.
The former prankster on MTV’s Disaster Date is scheduled to guest star on the Oct. 24 episode as Kiki, a girl Walden (Ashton Kutcher) and Alan (Jon Cryer) meet at a bar.
On the Charlie Sheen-less Men, Alan is turning into the ladies’ man as his roommate-to-be Walden mends a broken heart.
The casting follows news that True Blood’s Joe Manganiello is heading to the CBS comedy as the new boyfriend to Walden’s ex-wife Bridget (Judy Greer).
Part 2 of the Men premiere airs Monday on CBS. The series’ return shattered ratings record when it bowed to nearly 28 million viewers this week.
Smith is repped by Don Buchwald & Associates/Fortitude and Principato-Young Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws