'Two and a Half Men' New Promo Shot: Ashton Kutcher Sings Back Up? (Photo)
The actor may be next season's big casting coup, but there's apparently still room to grow.
If CBS’ first shot of Ashton Kutcher with his new Two and a Half Men costars left something to the imagination, then the latest may give us a hint of what’s to come in the post-Charlie Sheen world.
Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones flank Kutcher in a shot reminiscent of something we’ve seen before from the series with two big changes. Obviously Kutcher is new, but maybe the show has another hidden message in the shot about where he sits in the show’s pecking order.
Season 9 premieres Monday, Sept. 19 at 9 p.m. on CBS.
Take a look at a larger version of the promo shot below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR