'Two and a Half Men' Poster Features (Maybe) Naked Ashton Kutcher
The first promotional photo for the series sans Charlie Sheen drops.
For CBS, less may indeed be more when it comes to Two and a Half Men.
The first promo for Season 9 – featuring Ashton Kutcher as Charlie Sheen’s replacement -- has arrived and depicts co-stars Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones teasing the mysterious reveal of just how the beleaguered star of the hit comedy will be written out.
The image arrives a day after news spread that Sheen’s new TV comedy series, Anger Management, would be moving forward.
The Season 9 premiere, set for Monday, Sept. 19 at 9 p.m. on CBS, airs the same night as a Comedy Central roast of Sheen.
Sheen was fired from Two and a Half Men in March after a weeks-long media circus that had the actor attacking everything from Alcoholics Anonymous to series creator Chuck Lorre.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR