'Two and a Half Men's' Ashton Kutcher, Jon Cryer, Angus T. Jones Present Top Ten List on 'Late Show With David Letterman' (Video)
The trio gives the reasons viewers should watch their CBS comedy, including: "We're switching to metric, so it'll be 4.023 Men."
New Two and a Half Men co-star Ashton Kutcher joined returning castmembers Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones to present the Top Ten list on CBS' Late Show With David Letterman on Thursday night.
The trio appeared via satellite from Burbank to present the "Top Ten Reasons to Watch the New Season of Two and a Half Men."
On the list:
No. 5: This season, we'll reveal who the mother is [a reference to another CBS comedy, How I Met Your Mother].
No. 4: We're switching to metric, so it'll be 4.023 Men.
No. 3 [read by Jones]: I'm thirty-five ***damn years old.
The entire list will be presented Thursday night on Late Show, which airs at 11:35 p.m. weeknights.
Kutcher joins Men for its upcoming ninth season, replacing Charlie Sheen, who was fired in March. He will play Walden Schmidt, an Internet billionaire with a broken heart.
Men returns at 9 p.m. Sept. 19.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR