'Two and a Half Men's' Holland Taylor Won't Roast Charlie Sheen
The actress is joining the ranks of Sheen's former CBS co-stars not participating in his Sept. 19 Comedy Central special.
Two and a Half Men's Holland Taylor will not be taking part in Comedy Central's roast of her former co-star Charlie Sheen, the actress' rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter Tuesday.
The roast will air 30 minutes after the new season of a Sheen-less Men debuts Sept. 19, with Ashton Kutcher as Walden Schmidt, an Internet billionaire who buys Sheen's now-deceased character Charlie Harper's house and asks Jon Cryer's character Alan and Angus T. Jones' Jake to stay and live with him.
Cryer has also said he will not participate in the roast, but admitted he plans to record the progam an watch it out of "curiosity."
On Monday, Comedy Central announced that Mike Tyson, TMZ's Harvey Levin, Jackass star Steve-O and comedian scheduled for the Seth MacFarlane-hotsed special, which tapes in L.A. on Sept. 10.
Reps for Men stars Jones and Marin Hinkle did not respond to inquiries on whether or not they plan to take part in the roast.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR