'Two and a Half Men's' Chuck Lorre, Ashton Kutcher Meet (Photo)
Charlie Sheen’s replacement and the show creator had coffee in Glendale.
Meeting of the minds!
Two and a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre and Charlie Sheen's replacement Ashton Kutcher made their first public appearance together over the weekend, as these exclusive TMZ.com photos show.
The two had coffee in Glendale, Calif. just a few days after CBS and Warner Bros. Television confirmed The Hollywood Reporter’s story Thursday that Kutcher will join the cast of the hit comedy.
In a statement Friday, Kutcher said: “I can't replace Charlie Sheen but I'm going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!"
The deal came together quickly in the wake of Hugh Grant passing on the opportunity to join the show. Now sources say Lorre crafted a storyline to introduce Kutcher in a way that satisfies the network and studio. “It’s really funny,” says one source. “People are going to love it.”
Sheen released a snarky statement on Friday criticizing the decision: "Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer ... Oh wait, so am I!!”
"Enjoy the show America. Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB,” he added. “Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton. There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game