'Two and a Half Men' Adds 'True Blood' Vixen to Romance Walden (Exclusive)
Brit Morgan will guest star in the Season 10 premiere opposite Ashton Kutcher.
Two and a Half Men's Walden is getting a new gal pal.
Former True Blood vixen Brit Morgan has been tapped to guest star on CBS' Two and a Half Men, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Morgan will play Jill, a woman who meets Ashton Kutcher's Walden at a bar whom he takes back to his beach house.
The actress, who played Alcide's (Joe Manganiello) v-addicted werewolf ex Debbie Pelt on the HBO vampire drama -- will appear in Men's Season 10 premiere.
Morgan's credits include The Middleman and episodes of Cold Case and Shameless. She's repped by Innovative Artists, David Dean Management and Bloom Hergott.
Two and a Half Men premieres in its new night and time on Thursday, Sept. 27 at 8:30 p.m. on CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR