Tyler, The Creator Debuts New Song 'TreeHome' with Jimmy Fallon (Video)
The Odd Future member debuted a track from his upcoming album "Wolf" before breaking into his latest hit, "Domo 23."
Tyler, The Creator returned to the stage of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday and showed off one of his more unheralded talents: sitting at the piano to debut a song off his new album Wolf.
The Odd Future member tickled the ivory for "TreeHome," making tunes for collaborating singer Coco of Danish electronic soul-duo Quadron on a jazz-flavored ballad that showcases her vocals more than his own. After a handful of bars, Tyler then took off his sunglasses and switched around his snapback, as fellow Odd Future members Taco and Domo joined him onstage to perform his latest hit "Domo 23."
Wolf, the musician's follow-up to his 2011 album Goblin, is set for release on April 2. Tyler previously announced (while skydiving) that he'll hit the road for tour dates in America, Canada and Europe to promote his new album.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR