'Under the Dome' Adds Newcomer for Season 2 (Exclusive)
Grace Victoria Cox has booked her first Hollywood gig on the Steven Spielberg-produced series.
Under the Dome is continuing to bulk up its cast.
Newcomer Grace Victoria Cox is the latest addition to the second season of CBS' summer drama, which is executive produced by Steven Spielberg, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. The casting marks Cox's first screen credit.
The 18-year-old Cox will recur as the lithe, mysterious, beautiful and almost regal Melanie, who catches the eye of Joe (Colin Ford). Poised and ethereal, Melanie is from the right side of the tracks and is a clear contrast to Norrie (Mackenzie Lintz).
Under the Dome recently added CSI: NY star Eddie Cahill and Misfits alum Karla Crome as new series regulars for the upcoming season.
The additions come as Under the Dome is poised to kill off two "favorites" when it returns with its Stephen King-penned season-two premiere on June 30.
Cox is repped by Progressive Artists Agency.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws