'Under the Dome's' Comic-Con Poster: Don't Have (Half) a Cow
The adaptation of Stephen King's best-seller features an iconic (and disgusting) scene from the series premiere.
CBS' Under the Dome going meta for Comic-Con.
The poster for the San Diego Nerd Prom, which opens Wednesday with preview night, features an iconic -- and disgusting -- scene from the series premiere that's sure to ruffle the features of anyone at PETA.
In the first episode of the drama adaptation of Stephen King's best-seller, a mysterious dome encapsulated the town of Chester's Mill. It arrived with a bang -- taking residents of the town, airplanes and a cow with it.
The poster, above, features the remaining half of the cow -- which viewers dramatically saw literally sliced in bloody half.
Dome stars Dean Norris, Mike Vogel and Rachelle Lefevre will be joined by executive producers Neal Baer and Brian K. Vaughan during a signing Sunday, where the posters will be available.
Dome will panel Sunday (with a screening) at 3:15 p.m. in Room 6BCF. Stay tuned to THR's The Live Feed for coverage. Dome airs Mondays at 10 p.m. on CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR