Univision's 'Teresa' Closes With 7.3 Million Viewers
The soap's strong finish boosted "Don Francisco Presenta," setting a series high in viewership for the talk show.
The finale of Univision's telenovela Teresa drew a monstrous crowd on Monday night.
Averaging 7.7 million total viewers, the two-hour closer led the network in posting wins over its English-language broadcast competitors, outdrawing the entire NBC (The Sing-Off, the canceled Playboy Club) and CW (Gossip Girl, Hart of Dixie) lineups in total viewers.
Among the key adults 18-49 demo, Teresa delivered 4.5 million, outperforming eight broadcast shows, including Fox's Terra Nova.
The primetime talk show, Don Francisco Presenta, featuring the Teresa cast, drew 5.3 million, with 3.1 million among 18-49. The telecast set a record for the program among total viewers and several demos, including adults 18-49, adults 18-34, women 18-49 and women 18-34.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR