'Up All Night' First Look: Baby's First Word Is Open to Interpretation (Video)
On Thursday's episode, Amy's first birthday becomes a point of contention for Amy and Reagan.
Amy’s first birthday should be all about her. But on NBC’s Up All Night, the grownups get carried away with their own hang-ups. And The Hollywood Reporter has a first look at the buildup to the big occasion.
Things get off to a rocky start when Chris (Will Arnett) agrees to a joint birthday party with the annoyingly enthusiastic neighbors and Reagan (Christina Applegate) takes the opportunity to point out his weak resolve. Meanwhile, Ava (Maya Rudolph) can’t resist her desire to supersize the occasion.
Plus, Saturday Night Live alum Molly Shannon is back as Nancy and she sees the party as the ideal place to find some eligible bachelors.
Watch THR’s preview clip below in which Amy’s first word becomes open to interpretation.
Up All Night airs Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. on NBC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR