'The Talk's' Sharon Osbourne to Take on Maya Rudolph on 'Up All Night' (Exclusive)
The daytime talker, "America's Got Talent" judge, and heavy metal wife will guest star on the NBC comedy as Ava's on-the-lot competition.
First, The Hollywood Reporter broke the official news that Henry Winkler will guest star on NBC’s Up All Night as Ava’s (Maya Rudolph) famous writer dad whose attention she craves. And now, I’ve learned of a juicy new twist in the same episode.
Sharon Osbourne will guest star in Winkler's episode as herself. She’ll play Ava’s on-the-lot nemesis. And with her dad already in town, that just another complication she doesn’t need. The episode’s airdate hasn’t been scheduled yet.
Aside from being one of the founding co-hosts on CBS daytime’s The Talk, Osbourne also serves as one of the judges on NBC’s talent competition, America’s Got Talent. She was also a contestant on the ninth season of The Celebrity Apprentice.
Osbourne also starred with her husband, heavy metal rocker Ozzy Osbourne, and their two children, Jack and Kelly Osbourne, on the MTV reality show, The Osbournes, for four seasons (2002-2005).
Her scripted credits include appearances on Will & Grace and Days of Our Lives.
Up All Night airs Thursdays at 9:30 on NBC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR