Upfronts: Fox Sets First 'FanFront' Event (Exclusive)
Immediately after the network presents its 2013-14 fare to Madison Avenue advertisers, stars from its new and returning shows will mingle with fans during the event.
Upfront Week is no longer just an industry event.
Fox is turning the annual dog and pony show -- where networks present their 2013-14 lineups to advertisers -- into a fan event, announcing its first-ever Fox FanFront.
After the network unveils its fall schedule of new and returning fare, the network will for the first time offer fans what's being billed as a front-of-the-line pass for an exclusive sneak preview of the new offerings.
The New York event is free to those first to RSVP via e-mail or telephone registration. Those admitted to the Monday, May 13, event will mix and mingle with stars from the network's yet-to-be-announced new shows as well as returning hits The Following, New Girl, The X Factor, The Mindy Project, Bones, Glee, Raising Hope and American Idol.
The event was created as a way to incorporate fans into the annual industry event in a bid to break through the clutter and expose new programming early to get a jumpstart on building buzz that could make or break a show come the crowed fall schedule.
To RSVP, e-mail FoxRSVP@cegny.com or call (646) 745-1570.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR