USA Network Debuts Trailer for New Drama 'Graceland' (Video)
From "White Collar" boss Jeff Eastin, the law enforcement series is slated for a summer 2013 launch.
The first trailer for USA Network's new drama from White Collar creator Jeff Eastin has debuted.
In the law enforcement series Graceland, launching next summer, revolves around a group of diverse law-enforcement agents from the DEA, FBI and Customs whose worlds collide when they're forced to live together in an undercover beach house in Southern California.
Newcomer FBI agent Mike Warren (Aaron Tveit) -- best described as a "by the book" kind of guy -- gets thrown into the mix, led by seasoned FBI agent Paul Briggs (Daniel Sunjata) who just may give Mike a run for his money. There are hints at romance thrown in good measure (it's USA, after all) and Mike getting dropped into high-stress situations.
Watch the trailer above to find out why the house is called Graceland and if Mike can handle the SoCal lifestyle.
Graceland joins a scripted drama slate that includes Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, Psych and Suits. Graceland launches next summer on USA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack