USA Network Sets Premiere Dates for 'Suits', 'White Collar'
"Necessary Roughness," "Covert Affairs," "Royal Pains" and "Burn Notice" returns also scheduled for summer; "Political Animals" to debut in July.
USA Network has solidified the returns for its slate of returning series and the debut of Political Animals.
Though it was previously announced that Suits and Necessary Roughness would return for their second seasons in June, the cable network has set premiere dates.
Legal drama Suits will premiere Thursday at 10 p.m. beginning June 14, while Necessary Roughness will launch season 2 on Wednesday, June 6 at 10 p.m.
USA also set the returns for veteran series Burn Notice, White Collar, Royal Pains and Covert Affairs.
Burn Notice will lead into Suits on Thursdays at 9 p.m. beginning June 14 for its sixth season. Covert Affairs and White Collar will launch their third and fourth seasons on Tuesday, July 10 at 9 p.m. and 10 p.m., respectively. Returning for its fourth round, Royal Pains will serve as a lead-in for Necessary Roughness on Tuesdays at 9 p.m.
Political Animals will air Sundays in July.
Rookie series Common Law debuts Friday, May 11 at 10 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR