USA's 'Divide and Conquer' Comedy Adds 'Supah Ninjas' Actor (Exclusive)
Matthew Gumley joins Greg Grunberg and Diane Farr to the cast.
USA Network's Divide and Conquer is shoring up its cast.
Matthew Gumley, who recurred on Nickelodeon's Supah Ninjas, has landed one of the main roles in the cable network's comedy pilot, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Divide and Conquer, a family comedy about love, support, attention and the other things parents do to mess up their kids, is led by parents Evan (Greg Grunberg) and Charlotte (Diane Farr), who hope their kids make it out of the house someday. The project follows four children finding their way to adulthood in these complicated times, and the parents whose lives they're sucking dry to get there.
Gumley will play Ben, the oldest of the Ball children and unofficial leader of his group of friends. He is at that turning point in a boy's life when all he wants is his parents to leave him alone, and make his bed.
The comedy pilot, which hails from Universal Cable Productions, is written and executive produced by Peter Ocko (Fairly Legal).
Gumley is repped by Carson-Adler Agency and Michael Einfeld Management. His other TV credits include guest spots on The Americans, NYC 22, Psych, Modern Family and voice work on Dora the Explorer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR