'Vampire Diaries': Klaus Breaks Up Rebekah and Stefan's 'Sordid Little Tryst' (Video)
In a scene from next week's episode, "A View to a Kill," Klaus wants something from Rebekah but she isn't that easy to turn.
It's a brother and sister showdown on The Vampire Diaries.
Original vampire Rebekah (Claire Holt) has become a formidable force lately and in a scene previewing The CW drama's episode next week, "A View to a Kill," she and her estranged brother Klaus (Joseph Morgan) go head to head in a more significant way.
The Jan. 24 episode offered only a brief encounter between the two siblings, but it's safe to say that things are very strained. Even so, Klaus isn't one to depart from his witty yet inappropriate zingers, making his entrance known. "I apologize for breaking up this sordid little tryst," he says with a smirk after seeing Rebekah with recently single Stefan (Paul Wesley).
So when Klaus asks his sister to return the dagger he knows Rebekah has in her possession, she lets him have it. After all, Rebekah isn't that stupid.
The Vampire Diaries airs 8 p.m. Thursdays on The CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR