'Vampire Diaries' Actress Joins ABC's 'Hallelujah' Drama Pilot
Arielle Kebbel, who appeared in the CW's hit The Vampire Diaries, has been cast in ABC's Hallelujah.
Hallelujah centers on a stranger who comes to the small town of Hallelujah, Tenn. to bring justice, peace and restore the faith in the world the residents of the troubled town desperately need. Episodes will be punctuated by songs sung by a gospel choir, which serves as a Greek chorus of sorts.
Kebbel will play the role of Veda Roman in Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry's ABC Studios drama pilot.
She joins previously cast Jesse L. Martin as Jared and Frances O'Connor as Ruth.
Cherry, who penned the episode, and Sabrina Wind will serve as executive producers. Michael Apted will direct.
The actress has starred on the small screen in Gilmore Girls, Grounded for Life and Life Unexpected, and can be seen in the upcoming feature Mardi Gras.
She is repped by ICM and Management 360.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR