'Vampire Diaries': Trouble Brews as Klaus Pays a Visit (Exclusive Photos)
THR has seven exclusive images from the penultimate episode of the CW drama's third season, "Before Sunset."
The Vampire Diaries returns to the CW for its final episodes and things in Mystic Falls are heating up.
Hot off the presses, The Hollywood Reporter has seven exclusive images from the second to last episode of season 3, "Before Sunset." If these photos are any indication, when Klaus comes to play, there's going to be hell to pay.
The episode, slated to air May 3, comes one week after the pivotal 1920s dance which sees Elena asking old flame Stefan to the themed event. By the time this episode rolls around, however, Stefan and the gang will have their hands full.
(THR also debuted four stills from Thursday's return episode, "Heart of Darkness," earlier this month. To view them, go here.)
With Klaus intending to flee Mystic Falls (with Elena at his side), he finds his plan more difficult to come by thanks to a new foe. Then there's Bonnie, who along with Jeremy's help, attempts to make a dangerous spell worth their while.
But as the images foreshadow, something isn't quite right in Mystic Falls ..
Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on the CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR