'Vampire Diaries' Preview: Is the New Elena the 'Better Version'? (Video)
The CW releases a new scene from next Thursday's return episode.
Welcome to the new Elena.
After a brief hiatus, The Vampire Diaries kicks back up on March 14, focusing on the humanity-less Gilbert in all her glory on the heels of her brother Jeremy's death. In a scene released by The CW on Friday, Elena 2.0 is much more into feeding on cheerleaders than, you know, caring about things.
When Stefan confronts her about not acting like herself, she continues to stretch, using him as a bar. (Thanks Stefan!) The worried Salvatore warns that she may be headed down a rabbit hole she won't be able to get out of (see: his Ripper days) by telling her, "Come on, you're better than this."
Elena spews this gem in response: "I don't know. Maybe this is the better version of me."
The Vampire Diaries airs at 8 p.m. Thursdays on The CW.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR