Creation Entertainment to Hold Official 'Vampire Diaries' Conventions
The first convention will take place in Chicago from April 14-15.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products and Creation Entertainment officially announced an agreement to produce official Vampire Diaries fan conventions, which will take place annually for the next three years.
The first convention is set to take place in Chicago from April 14-15. Additional stops include San Francisco on July 28-29 and Parsippany, NJ on Aug. 18-19.
Vampire Diaries stars including Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley are expected to attend both.
"The Vampire Diaries’ fans really lobbied us to be involved and we are excited to bring the cast to the first-ever Official The Vampire Diaries Fan Convention," said Erin Ferries, vp of Creation Entertainment. "These conventions will allow attendees the opportunity to show off their The Vampire Diaries–inspired artwork, costumes, filmmaking and music with thousands of fellow show enthusiasts. While offering fans the chance to interact with their favorite actors from the series, the conventions are equally about gathering with like-minded folks and forming friendships based on a common passion.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR